headliner done, armrests recovered, and the interior trim has all been cleaned, primed and painted. got new bezels for the interior handles, new speakers and some dynamat for the doors and ceiling.

finished the primers, final blocking and sanding, cleaning etc. got the jambs shot both sides, and the sills, and interior from the weatherstrip mounting lip, out. dont know if i'll shoot any more of the interior once the seat and carpets are pulled, as anything that could even possibly be visible, is already black now.

going to reinstall the door latch mechanisms that i cleaned and detailed, and the strikers, so we can close the doors properly. will have to make a couple of adjustments to get the lines all matched, etc. then, it's time to hit the outside with basecoat either tomorrow or monday.

anyone know a seatbelt guy to reweb the belts? the guy i found wants like $130 per 3 point belt, dont know if thats high or not. got to have black belts, since it's all going to be black on the interior now, anyways.

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"