i always forget to update this thing. anyways, after seeing the posts in here, about the truxedo, i decided to snag one too. i also am doing the bedliner, using the herculiner kit. i know the herculiner kit needs a little extra, to get good coverage, so i went and bought a quart locally, and used it for cut work. i did all the seams, and the underside of the bedrails, while waiting for the kit to arrive. (got one on ebay, for 59 bucks, hard to pass on that price)

sitting in a motel room waaaay out west, leaves little time for meaningful work on the truck. i did sand the entire inside of the bed, before cutting in the bedliner. the truxedo top arrived today, and i decided to mount it, since i had already lined under the rails. liner color looks off, because of the huge amounts of blowing sand here. it's actually a really glossy black, even without the uv protector added to it.

it mounted pretty quick, about 20 minutes start to finish. super quality, shipped in 2 days, and the thing fits like a glove. lopro-qt is the one i had to get, to fit inside the rails so the fastback could remain. should have the rest of the herculiner on thursday, and will roll it in, and be done with the inside of the bed. finished sanding the exterior, so when i get home, i'll be sealing, then priming before paint. slowly but slowly, the thing continues.

7159521-P4100021.JPG (127 downloads)

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"