so i went out to arizona, and popped in on mopar gnome, and i ended up leaving his place, with this little 1989 shelby dakota. it's solid, rust free, and the motor has been rebuilt. i'm going through it, and it's all good stuff. made the 2200 mile trip from az to fla, without a hitch. (after i rewired the cooling fans to push air through the radiator, instead of pulling it from the engine, and out the grill) plans are to cam it, do headers, and a carb instead of tbi, and then paint it black. i've got a six pack hood going on it, and even the interior will be redone, with all black, and reupholstering the seats with the shelby fabric, with new black vinyl and velour. i'm collecting parts, and it's going to be a quick makeover. will post some pics along the way. will be powder coating the wheels black too. only the shelby on the grill, and perhaps a silver trim ring, around the centercaps on the wheels, will be the only color outside, except for black. doing some custom decals, which will be flat black on the glossy black paint.

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"