my last shelby, the fm3 #932 was repaired back around 2002. i had a recall note from the dealership, and they did some welding. i had looked at this, but didnt see any stress cracks.... i have a full urethane suspension kit for it, i was gonna do when the motor was out. so much for that plan....

the factory shelby fans died on this, before i bought it. (got something tangled in them, and supposedly burnt out. i have never tested them) i got a set of flex-a-lite 432's, which are dual pushers. they mount in front of the radiator. there's a probe for the radiator to cycle them off and on, and a connection for the a/c if you have air. they fit easily between my radiator and condenser, and are 2 speed programmable. i had a fanblade go bad, and when i contacted flex-a-lite, they sent me 2 new motors and 2 new fan blades, just because.

so i have a pair of extra motors and 1 extra blade. i run a 160 degree thermostat, and the fan hardly ever runs. there's about an inch or so between the front of the water pump pulley bolts and the back of the radiator. it's tight, but i can disconnect the hoses, and lift the rad right out.

http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/html/low-pro-pusher.html made in the usa!!

"When Tyranny Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty"