Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Waynes Transmission? Seems like I was there but I have no idea what was wrong with Waynes transmission.

He was running a TH350,IIRC, which everyone knows isn't installed behind alum head Chevy Rat motors. Who cares, it was legal then as it is now. No different than a C4 behind a 429 Ford or a 904 in a T/A Mopar.

MB

That's what screwed ME up first time I started to follow F.A.S.T.
I thought it was exactly as stated- FACTORY APPEARING. I then was told certain things were allowed, so I went rule reading, and sure enough, if the acronym is taken as "the exact term" then people don't understand the class, IMO anyways.
Things CAN be tweaked, things that don't APPEAR factory stock can be allowed, and alterations can be made.

Quote:

The arguing starts? By who, the people who have never even laid eyes on an actual FAST car??

As far as guys commenting on F.A.S.T. cars that haven't been there.... I wonder if the same applies to all the threads?

I never want to see YOU comment on a band like the Beatles, you were never in the Beatles!!!

There is interest on the west coast too, but you eastern guys are hogging the F.A.S.T. stuff all to yourselves!!!!

Crazy
Seems like you have a beef with FAST care to let us in on it?