Quote:

Quote:

Let BES take 100 cubes out of that engine and lets see how it runs.

Better yet.....lets see it be 100ci SMALLER than Dudek and lets see how it runs.

You can't look at it like that..... That'd be like saying Dudek would need to install an iron, single 4 intake and carb, choke down his exhaust manifolds 25%, cut down his head flow 25%, and make him use a 40 year old block and heads to "see how it runs".........

No, it wouldn't be like saying that.....the extra carb, and manifolds are FACTORY items. 588ci vs 496ci is NOT. Compare apples next time.

Maybe I didn't say it with enough humility. The runs of the Mustang are OUTSTANDING.......capice???

All I was pointing out is that the Roadrunner, giving up almost 100 cubes is somewhat outgunned and BES is one of the nation's top engine shops. The Mustang owner did a tremendous job....there is no denying that.

And please don't tell me if a HEMI was available with a factory 4bbl set up, it wouldn't run. I have a cast 4bbl and single carb on a smallblock, built to take a squirt and it makes 894hp.

P.S......

Do you know the owner of the Mustang, or BES well enough to know that the heads and intake flow 25% less than the Roadrunner and that he uses 40 year old Ford parts.........or did you just make that up???