Right now the only thing I use to get my Road Runner off the line is the springs in my distributer and my gas pedal. No studder box or MSD retards, my front suspension is all stock except the comp engineering 90/10`s (maybe $50 from Mancini), I don`t even have poly bushings. As a matter of fact everything is painted the correct color with all the concourse paint dabs and stuff. People notice that type of stuff and it makes what were doing that much more impressive. I don`t know if I`m willing to give up that look to increase my front end travel and 60ft`s. I like kicking it old school..

A third party tech guy is a great idea and i believe over the winter were gonna try and make something happen. Personally i`d like to see more tear down tech for record setting cars and really tighten up on each cars appearance, I`ll volunteer to be the first as a show of good faith.

This class is getting tougher and tougher with BES built Fords and guy`s like Mr.Carey who have to drive to be #1. I know Barton is building a money no object 9000+rpm Hemi for a racer to run in FAST, I know two other guy`s who are cloning my engine to run next year, Jon Kaase doing work,etc,etc. It`s gonna be a blood bath next year.

Dave Dudek
1st Factory Stock legal car in the 10`s!!! [/b]
FAST & Factory Stock Rules: www.fastraces.org

FAST 69 Hemi RR 9.98@139