Quote:

Yeah, he mentioned some of the land yachts that were sleepers & some of the guys we knew mainly by their cars. Of course we BS'd about the hang-outs and all & lamented how it all went away & how out here there really isn't much of a street scene for what we like & remember. On the plus side, he did mention quite a few guys out here from NY that miss this kind of stuff too. I figure when I finish my latest project maybe we can get some guys together for a kind of "NYers convention" & have some fun.

THERE is some street action out here. Also street racing at the track.We race with arizonas fastest street cars heads up 4.00 pro tree.3 differnt classes.a few are in the high 7s. speed world is a lay back track so crew members are allowed on the line witch really feels like the street.Also there is AZ grudge raceing witch is similar but its 1/8 mile. still only street cars pro tree heads up. radial class 6.50 class and out law.If you come out stop by say hello I have a 69 green gts that Irun in the 10.oo class my son has a67 camaro that runs low 9s should have both cars out,for the a race this sat.night if your interested. Rickey