I never saw the racing on the Clear view, but have seen many photos from the haunt.
Now that we are talking street haunts in NYC. I just came upon the idea how some spots died and sprung up in others. I call them the "bleed over" spots. Though some spots may have been operational at the same time, as one of the two died off or became too hot, the other flourished.

As a disclaimer, I could be wrong on my assumptions, but please feel free to argue the point.

Lets see,
150th as we know it today is probably a bleed over from South Conduit Ave and Linden Blvd haunt which than moved over to the just finished portion of the Nassau.
As 150th gave its last performance, the new extension of the Nassau is a bleed over from 150th.

Columbia st. or Red hook on the pier is a bleed over from the First Avenue and 25th St crowd.

In the early 80's, Fountain Ave took in all the refugee crazies from Columbia St. and Kent Ave.

The "Connecting" bled over to Laurel Hill and Laurel hill bled over to the Masbeth Avenue then trickling down over to Review Ave by the other grave yard haunt.

The Gowanus Expway at 86th St. in Bay ridge bled over to 3rd Ave under the El, hence converging with the spill over of the 1st ave crowd. Two crowds in limbo I guess.

Francis Lewis by the high school and the L.I.E is a bleed over from the Clearview/Francis Lew crowd by Union Turnpike.
In the Bronx I think the "Hutch" stands alone and has no relatives.
The Hunts point market strip may be a bleed over from the Sheridan Expway.

The FDR elevated by the South St Seaport is alone and unknown to most. I saw it first hand as a kid in the early 70's.

South Ave on Staten Island is a bleed over from the 440 West shore expway.

The junkyard dogs of Shea stadium and the 21 Hump St. are the bleed overs of the elevated Marina and Grand Central Pkway racers.
My home and mind is a bleed over from all of the above. LOL.