I have plenty of oil pan clearance all around. I'm not sure what I could check with the transmission crossmember. It’s the cross member that was in the car when I got it and I installed a brand new mount, so it's not worn out or sagging. At this point, I can even live with the valve cover hitting the inner fender for now, I just need to get the engine sitting correctly on the drivers side so that I can bolt it in. Denting the header tube in isn't an option as I would have to almost dent it in almost 50% shut to get the clearance. The front bolt is the first part that hits on the top of the steering box but even if I was to grind some material off the box, it would help but it still wouldn't be enough to allow the engine to drop all the way down. I don't gave any other mounts to try for comparison either. Even with the same k member before the conversion and the Schumacher conversion mounts, it always sat very high in the engine bay.

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi