Originally Posted by 73cuda340
Originally Posted by 71birdJ68
What kind of issues are you having with the engine?

The engine only has 150 street miles on it, zero track time or full throttle blasts and absolutely no beating on the car, and it has already had 6 different rear mail seals installed in it, 4 by me and 2 by Ray himself, 2 different real main seal retainers, and it just pours oil to the point it can't even be driven. Tons of blowby coming out of the breathers , 2 different sets of piston rings installed in it, same issues and this was all at my expense on a brand new engine. I told them I still have the same issues after pulling out the engine 3 different times and going back and forth all the way to their shop just to basically be told tough luck. If you would like to know more about it, I can PM you details. I don't want it to look like a post about me bashing someone or a company.

WOW, that's surprising to me down Did they dyno the motor ? Blow by is only caused by one thing, combustion pressure leaking into the crankcase. I'd be a bit less understanding with the assumed $$ involved. I'm smelling fan

Even my Cummins built motor didn't have blowby or leaks. The first two did flatten the cams but they were promptly repalced and i was well compensated twocents