I ended up installing a 1/4" thick shim on the passenger side mount as recommended and the valve cover no longer hits the inner fender or blower motor. However the drivers side is still not even close to fitting. I went to install the manual steering box and the drivers side still has about a 3/4" gap between the mount and the k member but it can't drop down any further because the header tube is not even close to clearing the steering box. TTI claims they fit both power and manual steering cars and these headers won't even come close to clearing the tiny manual box. I'm not sure if it's defective engine mounts or the headers, however on thing I am convinced is that all of these companies charging top dollar for their products are putting out complete junk products. Of course I can return any of these parts either, more money that I have to eat.

20230220_185437.jpg

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi