I trust Al's work 100%. I'm thrilled with the quality of it. When I received the k member from him, the drivers side insulator was broken right in half in shipping. I guess I'm lucky that it broke then, because I called him and he said he got a bad shipment of mounts and others had the same issue after they were already installed and they broke so I sent them back and got a refund from him. He didn't want to send another set because they were all having issues.. He said they were just stock style hemi mounts and any other stock style would work. I ended up ordering the polyurethane mounts from Mancini which look like the Schumacher poly loc style and are maybe just removed. Right out of the box, the drivers side didn't fit right and would bottom out on the mounting pad on the k member. There was too much extra metal on the insulator bracket so I ground it down so that it would sit flush on the k member. However, whenever I set the weight of the engine down onto the drivers side, it shifts the top part of the drivers side mount up about a 1/2" or so as seen in the pictures in the beginning of the thread. Now with the box installed, it's about a 3/4" gap and the bolt that goes through the k member won't even line up.

1973 Cuda 528 all aluminum Hemi, 4 speed, 3.23 Sure-Grip, (JA5) Silver Frost Metallic 1973 Challenger Rallye 340 1985 W150 Power Ram prospector 1986 Camaro IROC-Z 305 tpi