While I was waiting for tubing for the drag link and steering link to come in I moved on to completing other areas...

I installed both doors along with the vent windows and the glass and regulators...Installed the stainless glass channels for the H/T weather seals to be able to locate the position of the 1/4 windows...

I cut the original aluminum 1/4 window regulators in half and tapped them for new mounting holes to retain the factory connections to the 1/4 window glass.

No room for window cranks as there is nowhere for the glass to go anyway...

With both 1/4 windows installed I started working on the interior trim and the placement of a rear firewall....

This is not being built as an original car in any way....Its more like something someone would have put together a few years later and did not do what was done on any of the other cars...

I utilized the factory metal panels from the original door panels at the tops of the doors and the 1/4 windows and they installed in the factory screw holes... Everything else is homemade...

I made patterns for the doors and below the 1/4 windows and then transferred those to .050 aluminum...The rear firewall is also built from the .050 material...

After many paper patterns and tons of measurements this is what I ended up with...

IMG_2491.JPGIMG_2503.JPGIMG_2528.JPGIMG_2506.JPG

...FAFO...