So after starting back to work on this about a month or so ago I have finally gotten around to downloading some pictures...

I started with trying to get motor and transmission mounts in the car so I could start mapping out locations for steering and everything else it was lacking...

I am using a 63 Ansen Bell housing modified to accept an A-833 4 speed transmission and all of the clutch linkage parts from a 63 330 I had parted out....

I really needed to make everything hook up and work around placing the existing equalizer bar in the correct location as I wanted to use all the clutch pedals and hardware I had without modifications...

Is it correct??? I don't know but everything works around it and turned out pretty good in the end...

I did have the shorten the equalizer bar 3/4" to locate the drivers side header away from the new...lower than stock frame rails. In the end it centered the motor up a little more and made both headers fit better...

I started out using one of the plastic blocks in the beginning and ended up switching to factory stuff to dummy everything up...

IMG_2435.JPGIMG_2436.JPGIMG_2444.JPGIMG_2441.JPG

...FAFO...