EDIT: NOT "my" block. Thanks to the forum for the info!
What a difference a year makes...
First and foremost, THANK YOU ALL for the conversation and advice.
I see it as encouragement. The Bill Mitchell aluminum block is paid for, and that's as far as I've gotten. I've had a "vacation house" under construction and the thieving CONtractors and gypsy dope fiend "workers" plus the astronomical increase in materials has been a NIGHTMARE. It's now basically finished.
I'm hoping the ModMan fits under my N96 hood, and I'd like to run a taller than stock air cleaner. I may be best served with an A12 type scoop, the taller one that's a bit bigger than the factory scoop.
Some days, I just hope I can get the block built out w/in the next year or 2. Turning 60 at the beginning of 2022, having been to the funerals of 3 friends in 3 years, I know my time isn't infinite.
All of the parts and systems that I wrote about are installed, and the Calvert split mono leaf springs were a big improvement. It's funny how you can't really tell your leaf springs are worn out until you see the effects at the track. I have had ZERO time at the track to make any adjustments or even try out my HitMaster launch control.
The guy I mentioned that was using the Weiand on a stroker, with 3x 500 CFM 2bbl carbs he made, progressive mechanical linkage, has decided to go to a 2x4bbl because the Weiand (as has been mentioned here) is limiting his performance, in particular the RPM range.
It's come to the ModMan, Indy has a CNC program for Max Wedge port size, and they only charge about $100 to do it.
So I hope to make the time to be able to drive my Roadrunner again, get to the track and see what kind of times I can get with all the traction and strengthening aids that I had installed, see what the HitMaster and McLeod RXT dual disc clutch setup can do, and so on.
Again, thanks for all the replies and advice!

IMG_1558(1).jpgIMG_1560(1).jpgIMG_1559(1).jpg
Last edited by BiomedTechGuy; 12/15/21 07:36 PM.