Thanks. I've seen those before. That's not the theme or the direction I am going for.
A very long story short, I want my V-code Roadrunner to be a serious kick ass street and track car. I realize that when your goals are street and track, that both venues will be compromised. One thing that I absolutely will NOT EVER consider is ANY intake that isn't a "3x2" something. My intake choices are the aluminum dual plane Edelbrock/Chrysler 6bbl I have now, the Weiand intake that I have just test fitted, or the Indy ModMan rectangular aluminum box.
Honestly, the ModMan intake would get me a single plane AND fit under my current N96 hood, but it's an ugly intake IMO.
I really want to run the Weiand. I am going to see how my current motor and the Weiand pair up, but I may not install the Weiand "permanently" until I get it opened up to Max Wedge ports for the TrickFlow 270s on the 540 stroker. That would be when I need a new hood. OTOH I may really like the way my current warmed over 440 runs with it, so that may step up the timeline for the new hood.
If I ever want more flow, performance, and reliability than I get with the Promax modded Holley carbs, I'll go to the F&B 3x2 direct port injection system. I can't see jumping straight to the F&B, BUT that may make sense IF the much shorter throttle bodies can fit under my CURRENT hood. More measuring to do....