Well the Weiand P3690982 6bbl intake is on its way to me. Once again, like before when I was negotiating buying one, except now I actually HAVE bought it, if I wake up at night I'm thinking about it, or rereading posts about it. Yep, I've got it bad for that intake.
A few observations:
There are people I've spoken to who have been using one for over 10 years. The majority of opinions or experiences with those who have used it are very positive! The Indy ModMan with the 6bbl top is pretty good too, especially for a big stroker motor.
BOTH the Weiand and the Indy ModMan have been setup with the F&B direct port injection 3x2 throttle plate EFI system.

A couple of questions please!
1: Anyone with first hand experience with the Weiand 6bbl intake, what made it work BEST for you, and include some info about your engine.
2: Who has started using the Weiand with the factory Holley 2bbl carbs and then switched to the 3x 500 CFM Holley mechanical carbs with accelerator pumps, and what was the difference? Info on your engine also please.
3: Has M Mosely with the awesome Barracuda and the F&B Weiand EVER run that engine yet?
4: Anyone switch to a 3x2 topped ModMan from a properly working Weiand, and what was that like, and what size engine, cam, etc.

I found out today that this intake is "new" except for the mods Chrysler Performance made, which I was told does not include one of the 3 "popsicle stick" dams, but includes the other 2, the tapered shaved area by one throttle bore, and something I haven't read about, the center carb bores in the top being slightly fluted downwards, like an inverted EFI stack.

Pix upon delivery will follow. Please reply with any pertinent information, and thanks to ALL who replied!