Updates:
It's been a LONG time coming, but when I had this similar thought, and the shop owner shared his concerns, not knowing my thoughts, I couldn't really find fault in his delaying the installation of numerous parts and "systems" in my Roadrunner when we were on the same page. The concern was his shop getting sick or being forced to shutdown due to COVID-19.
Well I finally have a start date in early June, and he's got a lot of work to do: A complete front suspension system, and K-member, all QA1 except for the UCAs which are SPC for maximum adjustability. Wraptor serpentine belt and accessory system, including the supplied A/C compressor, to go with the Vintage Air setup. 4 wheel 6 piston calipers and master cylinder, all Wilwood, new stainless hard lines, Assassin traction bars, Calvert split mono leaf springs and sliders. Hydramax hydraulic throwout bearing and HitMaster launch control system. Dakota Digital gauges. Line lock. Borgeson power steering box.
I'm going to see if I can test fit the Weiand, and if it fits as I expected, I'll go ahead and do the install.
I'm going to Carlisle for the first time, and it sure would be nice to have the Weiand along with all of the other new goodies.
I'm also going to move up the line for the BME block by giving my builder a deposit.

Last edited by BiomedTechGuy; 05/28/20 11:16 PM.