Originally Posted by 71TA
And who cares what the younger generation likes. You ever try listen to that stuff they call music smile Heck at least we could understand the lyrics to most 60's and 70's songs. I have 2 boys, 20 and 28. Both "like" cars but aren't "car guys" like most of us on here. Youngest is into Fortnite (dont get me started) and the older one spends all his money on latest (expensive) iphone, nice clothes (salesman at a Corvette/Cadillac dealership), eating out and more expensive Cheby truck than I've ever owned. Way wacky priorities now-a-days.

OBVIOUSLY we all like a newer vehicle as a daily driver but when I drive my 71 Challenger people don't even SEE the other cars around me. They either think that is one BAD ride or look at that old fool. Either way I really don't care. I know I built it, I can repair it, and it feels like an angry dump truck when I'm driving it. Wouldnt have it any other way. Dont get me wrong. I wouldn't mind a Hellcat or Demon but I'd still keep my dinosaur.

Now THAT'S the "proper" attitude to have when driving an E-Body!!!!!!!! "To He11 with the rest"