To the OP- great looking ride, and they do rip!!!

I sold off my inventory a couple years back as well. Decided modern stuff was a new and exciting venture for me
Started with new chargers, then got into jeeps. Have an srt I absolutely love. I cannot believe this big girl runs the way it does, and it's not even the boosted version. Yes, to each their own. Old cars, man, I love the occasional drive I get to take when I'm lucky enough a friend tosses me the keys, but!!!!........ as far as daily stuff goes, I'm done with vintage. Newer V8's yielding 4cyl mileage, making 2xs the power and you dont have to "sit with them" on a cold day after start up.....yeah, no thanks for this guy anymore. Nothing will ever replace rowing ANY TYPE OF PISTOL GRIP shifter, EVER! But, you forget about that immediately when your stuck in traffic on a bridge in an ice storm for 2 hours with a non hydraulic or electric clutch real fast. Not hating on old iron, will always love it. But I will always defend the new stuff after having decent amounts of both them and the new regardless of what "German or italians" make them