Yo7 -- With your sb Challenger, stepping up to ~1.15 Tbs and the good shocks you've mentioned, will be a very enjoyable ride.. and not harsh at all.

On my 340-6 Challenger with 1.24 Tbs (425 lb/in), Koni shocks and 60 series T/As (was 245 f, now 255 f, and 275 r), the ride is great, yes a little stiff, but not unbearable at all ... always a pleasure... street or especially hwy. I also have 255-50-16s (BFG GForce) for HPDE/HSAX events, and the ride is great to/from the tracks, as well as on the track.

As the sidewalls get shorter, the ride will become a little more noticeable, but still not bad at all. Naturally, avoiding pot holes and speed bumps, etc, should be done regardless of what you're driving.

With all the talk/concern about harsh rides with bigger TBs, a much more noticeable "harsher" ride will come when stiffening up the rear leafs. I have 225 lb/in (5" arch), and its stiff, but still bearable for street/hwy.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!