Quote:

"Another "issue" I see with going big in T-bar diameter is it kills weight transfer and forward bite."

Huh? You lost me.

In my world, in a balanced set-up, any weight transfer is less then ideal, why would that be an issue?

Im not surprised I lost you LOL! Forward bite is mostly tuned in the rear geometry so that statement doesn't make sense. The bigger the bar the less stored energy is there to assist front end rise under HARD excelleration and put some weight on the rear tires. Big torsion bars require very little preload at the adjusters to achieve ride height. I know on a track car front end rise or dive is, in a perfect world, little to non existent but guess what, it is there trust me. I haven't measured my car with it off the ground how much extension travel I have from ride height to the adjuster being loose but it isn't near as much as it was with .890 bars. In some cases with the bars being big the only travel you have is UP or compression that has ANY spring rate involved. Does any of THIS make sense?

Mopar to the bone!!!