Originally Posted By YO7_A66
Not at all harsh with 1.15" torsion bars and 40/45 series tires is mind boggling to me. It makes me wonder what my sb challenger would feel like with the same 1.15" bars and Hotchkis/Fox shocks with 60 series tires!
Thanks for the update!!

I recently bought a 2015 Challenger R/T with the Super Track Pack. It consists of stiffer springs and sway bars, better brakes pads and a few other tidbits. The Challenger rides about as firm as the Charger but the dampening of the bigger Bilstein struts makes for better jounce control.

I love how the car feels. There are a few neglected roads around here that I have used as a test section after I've made changes. I drove this road immediately after I installed the subframe connectors. The car felt more solid and had fewer rattles. I installed some Hushmat sound deadener and drove that road again. I heard thump as I hit the rough spots rather than a buzz or vibration.
Yesterday I expected to feel a harsher ride. I've driven Mopars with the torsion bars cranked way up and know how springy they can feel. Leave some coins in the ashtray and they will dance like crazy on a bumpy road. I really don't think that is the case here. I'll have to raid the coin jar and report back!
I'd expect these bars to feel better with more sidewall to cushion them. The price is great.
Thanks Brian !

Last edited by Frankenduster; 05/01/15 12:50 AM.