Quote:

Its a good thing there is a company out there that sells a balanced package for these cars !

But on a side note, I lowered my front and rear spring rates on the Road Runner, from a 1.18 front to the 1.10 while the shock program was in development. really like the dynamic feel of the car when we went to the lower rate and better shocks. I'm not a super fan of a car used for daily driving that feels like a rollerskate with a big block. Gets a little hairy to drive in adverse conditions too.

I do appreciate the efforts made by the Hotchkis company. They apparantly do take a lot of guesswork out of the equation.
Before the Charger, I spent years in a 70s Camaro. That car ingrained in me a frugal nature of picking up stuff cheap. If something didn't work, I tried something else and still came out dollars ahead.
I bought my Charger in March 2000. Back then we had limited choices, at least I thought we did. I thought the 1.0 bars were a good pick since I didn't have a Moparts Cornering/Handling forum to consult. I'm in the minority of the Mopar crowd, a guy that prefers a good handling classic instead of a straight line drag car.
If I were to start from scratch, the Hotchkis TVS would be a great way to go. I have no real complaints about the car as it sits except that I have to be careful to avoid entering a corner too hot for the risk of oversteer. Drifting is fun when nobody else is around but I surely do not want to slide into someone because the car gets tail happy.