Quote:

Wow 4 pages in and Monte thinks he knows more about rear axles than Cass does

Point out where I said THAT. All I said was I could find the parts cheaper than he quoted. What, you think Strange is the only people who make this crap. But as far as the prices of stuff I quoted........Google is your friend, look it up, see for yourself. I KNOW what the stuff can be built for, because I used to do it everyday and still sell a lot of parts.

As far as knowing about rear ends. I used to run a chassis shop. We built stockers to Pro-Mods. So I have built a rear or two. Be it Dana, Ford, Olds, 12 bolt.............whatever. Do I know more than Cass about various rears........probably not, as that is his business.

Cass doesn't like the Ford Locker............that's fine. It's his opinion and he is entitled to it. Personally, I have never broken one, never broke a Track Loc in a Dana either.

For clarification, NEVER had a problem with a DANA, other than bending tubes...........and ALL this bullsh%t goes back to what I said 3 or 4 pages ago. Dana is a fine rear, just not the best for every application on the planet

Monte