About the adapters. Bob came up with the one I have. It needed a couple adjustments. The centering is spot on. The 11/16 bolt that would go in from the engine side into the tranny needs to go into through the adapter and into the Mopar tranny. This hole was drilled and threaded 3/8", I simply drilled it 11/16" and moved on. The hole on the drivers side next to the starter was the same. The block cover this hole preventing an 11/16 bolt from going through. You have to bushing the threaded hole in your bell housing to run a smaller bolt from the back side into the adapter. My Ultrabell has the bolt hole like the clutch bell housing in the 12 O'clock position. So I drilled and tapped the adapter to use this bolt. This eliminated the need to have the overlapping bolts in the 10 and 2 O'clock positions. I simply countersunk a sockethead 3/8 to bolt the adapter to the engine block. No bolts in the bell sense I have the one in the 12 O'clock hole.

I have not had a chance to compare the drawings, but I really believe an adapter to go from a B engine bellhousing to the R5 may work better. Especially sense the dowels in the adapter to the A engine take some machining so they can overlap about .050".

Leon

Career best 8.02 @ 169 at 3050# and 10" tires small block power.