Quote:

Marty, thanks for reporting on this. However I'm having the same feelings as Tom on this one. I'd like to see a more precisely constructed lower arm that allows more bump clearance at least for the As, but now that we can purchase good quality t bars, shocks, steering boxes, strut rod assemblies upper arms and sway bars, what are we trying to improve? As far as rigity is concerned, unless QA1 is willing to put the cars on a surface plate it all seems to be a guess. Greater oil pan clearance seems to be the only potential benefit.

I am not going to be the 'A- body' go to guy. There will be another car that will lead that charge. I believe they are still pretty early on in the design for the A-body front. I will relay these statements to them and see if I can get you some answers.

I really think QA1 is just trying to give guys a chance to improve front end feel. It may not be for everyone, but there are plenty of guys that will take a look at this set-up before they go with the heavy costs of the other makes. As far as speed and strength, the proof will be when I hit the track. Will it be worth some extra speed? We will see.

1968 Pro-Touring Dodge Charger
*2011 Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge Invitee
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/1203phr_1968_dodge_charger/index.html