Quote:

The outer bleeds are 75 and the openings appear to be way larger than the inner ones. Couldn't see the reading on the inner bleeds but if I need to pull them to get a better look just let me know.. BTW, I've got more jets from where I've done some rejetting on this carb. Will these jets interchange with these bleeds? I've got 70's, 72's, and 73's I believe.

Wow! Your idle air bleeds are already large at .075". I was hoping they were around .060" so an increase to .070" or .075" would lean things out. Usually, if you're running an IAB larger than you've got, there's something else going on. You MIGHT lean it it out with an even larger air bleed, but again you might run up against a wall where increased bleed size won't help.
No, main jets do not interchange with air bleeds.

You still need to look at the throttle plates vs. the transition slot and make sure that's OK. In fact, I looked at the link you posted to the AED site, and it was near the top of the "troubleshooting"(?) page.

You said the float level wasn't too high, but triple check it - primary and secondary.

Assuming the carb has a defective component (as opposed to just needing tuning) it's possible that the power valve has a tiny rupture in the diaphragm, and it's possible the gasket between the main body and the metering block is leaking and engine vacuum is sucking fuel from the accelerator pump passage. There are probably other possibilities that I'm not thinking of.

Why don't you call AED and see what they have to say. They have a nice looking website - perhaps they have nice customer service to match. Also, ask them if they think your idle feed restrictions are too large for an engine as mild as yours. See if they'll tell you what size the idle feed restrictions are, and if they increase them over the standard Holley size, which will probably be somewhere between .032" and .036". See if they'll log onto this site and read this discussion.

Jim