I would never do it as its not my cup of tea. I dont care who does what with their cars as thats their right to do so but I am to much stuck on the 60's and 70's muscle cars. I guess you could say I am brand loyal for sure but I do like all muscle cars and respect them all. But I am not into any newer eng in a Mopar or whatever of the older 60's and 70's cars. If I was at car show and super fine 69 RoadRunner had a new style Hemi under the hood I just walk on by and dont even have an interest in it. But thats just me I like them with their brand eng thats close to what it was. I was like that in the old days also as when I started liking Sox & Martin it was because the raced Mopars with Mopar stuff. If Grumpy had driven a Mopar I would have wanted him to win but I am so glad he did not as Ronnie Sox is one of the nicest people I ever met. I guess thats why when I watch NHRA races I dont even care about top fuel and funny cars because they all look the same. Course Pro Stock is getting that way also but at least they dont all use the same eng. I always like to go for the car I like to win and I guess thats why I like the 60's and early 70's SuperStock and Stock cars so much. But if its what you like then do it as you have to do what you want. Ron

Last edited by 383man; 10/30/12 07:57 PM.