Here's the best way to go and put the mopar in the garage.A buddy's step and e will sell as a roller 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

79 Capri "Rosa Belle"
The car is currently at Gary Rohe Race Cars getting a complete new c/m 25.3 cage and rear suspension...that will be certified to 6.50 at 3600 pds.
The motor is a completely fresh BES 434 with wilson plate and fogger both flowed by Kevin Neal....With Coan full case glide with all the trimmings.
The entire suspension(coil overs and struts have just been replaced with drop spindles etc.
The car is also being rewired by Gary Rohe.
This car is a multi time KOTS winner as well as multi time limited 8.5 winner.
The car will be up for sale as soon as it gets finished and gets back home..
It will be available turn key or shell roller or in whatever configureation you want(fuel system..wheels tires....shocks and struts etc....just pm me how you want it and I will get a price together.....I also have a 2012 30 ft. storm enclosed trailor that i will make a pkg deal on...Here is video of the car in case you dont rememmber it.
I believe the car has been consistant 1.20's 60 ft and has been 5.20's in 1/8 mile and 8.30's in 1/4 mile on one 1 kit with the old cage and suspension.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1ud74LTeDu0

7440801-dart.jpg (188 downloads)