I'd let it idle in your driveway till it acts up then see if the AP still has a squirt & have the timing light ready to go & hooked up to the coil wire & immediately see if you have spark. Is the pickup gap good? I'd maybe take the top off of the carb & the idle mix screws out & blast it with a can of starting fluid but as said it sure sounds like a classic ign part acting up when hot. It's possible & does happen pretty regularly that one of the new ign parts you subbed in is bad tho it'd be out of the question to replace some or all of em again without knowing which one was bad. I'd start by using the timing light & if it confirms an ign prob then bypassing all of the harnesses with jumper wires to confirm/deny it's a wiring issue which I dont think it is then assuming it ain't the carb/vac leak/fuel starvation that only leaves the ign hard parts. Seperate the pickup pull apart connector & drag/tap the male end of the eng half of the conector across a ground & if the large coil wire (dist end) held 1/4" from ground now sparks (key on) then that points to the pickup being bad. With a jumper wire make/break to ground the neg primary terminal on the coil & see if the coil wire now sparks & if so that points to the ECU (& or it's supporting wiring) as the culprit. Have to work fast & get em while they are hot & may need to warm it up between tests. Keep us updated!

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth