Quote:

Well......it's gone quiet on this. Guess it hasn't been fully tested on a track!

Jamie got back to me about his trans, and he's tested his pretty good at the track. WOT power shifts at 6500rpm.

I like this SS700 trans, but I'd like to hear / see of some real drag strip testing on them.

The SS700 has just hit the scene, so to speak, there's a few of the Keisler and enthusiast test RS600 vids out there, as the SS700 is basically the RS600, the RS600 was a remanned T45 from BW with Keislers mods, basically the RS600 was a "filler offering" untill the Legend/Keisler offering was into production stages, the SS700 is a joint venture between Legend and Keisler to be self-dependent on castings and internal hardware, rather than purchase whole transmissions, or outsource the cases, internals, assembly, etc...the SS700 is an internal upgrade in mat'ls and components, and a modified transmission casting...I'm waiting to see how these units do in the hands of the enthusiast before a purchase, if it's on par, or superior to the Tremec TKO600/650, then I have no problem ordering a unit thru/from Keisler, I'm not too happy with the .70 OD, I'd much prefere the TKO600 .64 OD

Mike