Quote:

Quote:

,...but as usual, there's always a few Passon groupies/cheerleaders that show up ... but when one of them wants to direct a question towards me, I'll respond in turn.....and as far as any "bashing", I believe I merely stated a fact, correct?....

So I reread all this stuff. If you're referring to Patrick's post:
Quote:

yeah....how much does this setup cost?

makes Jamie Passon's tranny, even at ~$4500 look like a good deal

I don't think he was necessarily directing a question toward you, but perhaps just used the 'reply' button, and you were the last poster at that time.

Regardless, and I have no dog in this fight, Keisler seems to release fitment issues to the public under the moniker of PerfectFit. If they would modify their marketing rhetoric for some of the applications, to denote that mods and fab will be required, the anti-folks would have little to stand on.

As far as merely stating a fact -- if the Passon trans is being withheld while they fix that fact, then you're just shooting blanks, aren't you???

if Dayclona's undies bunching was due to my comment, I was just looking at all the issues with this "perfectfit (tm?)" "bolt in" installation....the install so far looks to be more cutting and work than it was for me to install an A500 into my M body....

heck, their website lists this text with regards to the SS700

✓All New Design

✓Made in USA

✓No Cutting ALL MODELS!!!

✓Precise Worry-free Shifts

✓700 ft/lb Torque Capacity

✓Compatible with Factory Bellhousings

✓Hassle-free Installation

they don't have prices on their website (call for quote), but in the past, their kits were in the $4000 range once it was all said and done...if Jamie's tranny is a true bolt in, and IIRC he's stated list price will be about $4500, while more expensive, it sounds like a pretty good value...

1976 Spinnaker White Plymouth Duster, /6 A833OD
1986 Silver/Twilight Blue Chrysler 5th Ave HotRod **SOLD!***
2011 Toxic Orange Dodge Charger R/T
2017 Grand Cherokee Overland
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude (holy crap, my daughter is driving)