Quote:

,...but as usual, there's always a few Passon groupies/cheerleaders that show up ... but when one of them wants to direct a question towards me, I'll respond in turn.....and as far as any "bashing", I believe I merely stated a fact, correct?....

So I reread all this stuff. If you're referring to Patrick's post:
Quote:

yeah....how much does this setup cost?

makes Jamie Passon's tranny, even at ~$4500 look like a good deal

I don't think he was necessarily directing a question toward you, but perhaps just used the 'reply' button, and you were the last poster at that time.

Regardless, and I have no dog in this fight, Keisler seems to release fitment issues to the public under the moniker of PerfectFit. If they would modify their marketing rhetoric for some of the applications, to denote that mods and fab will be required, the anti-folks would have little to stand on.

As far as merely stating a fact -- if the Passon trans is being withheld while they fix that fact, then you're just shooting blanks, aren't you???

Parts I seek: driver doorpanel, 65 Sport Fury, prefer black, needs to be 7-8 on 10 scale, might buy set 16" x 6" Dodge truck wheel(s), from early 70s?, takes 9" dogdish - need for a research job so cheaper is better. 69-73 C-body caliper brackets and/or splashields Send a PM.