Quote:

I see this trans has a center shifter position how does that fit into an offset shifter hole that our cars have. And what input splines does it have, and does your stock driveshaft still fit back in.

My car is originally an auto, the shifter on the Legend is supposed to retain the the stock location in the console using a different shift handle,(available as an option).

For cars without a console and a 4 speed hump the install instructions state a small trim to the passenger side... Manual is a low quality copy, I'd have a hard time posting a picture of, so if you want a copy of that page contact keisler... ps the manual is still for the rs 600 trans...

I'm not sure if they even offer correct offset for b bodies with the 4 speed hump, Again contact keisler...

The drive shaft and yoke are included as part of the b body kit...

input shaft 1 1/8 x 26 spline
output is a 31 spline(their words "driveshaft per customer secs. includes yoke,premium solid u-joints, dynamic balance cert, 1200ftlb rated thinwall construction). Basically you have to measure from the back of installed trans to the face of the rear diff yoke face while the car is sitting level...

Hope that helps answer your questions, if you get a hold of keisler please post if the offset shifter is an option... thanks

I'll be making the mods to fit my stock bell housing this week, will post dimensions of what I change on the ss700 to get it to fit...

Regards Tim

Last edited by Convertible Bee; 02/03/13 07:07 PM.