Quote:

I thought this was supposed to bolt to a 833 bell, does this bother any one else. And some passed off ford parts to boot. How can they get by passing this by for a Mopar application. And how about the instructions why not actually make the right instructions for the ss700 not repurposed rs600 that arent right. Why doesn't anyone call them on this, seems like people are just settling for whatever comes. Who gives a s&#@ if it is what you were told it was anyway. I was really thinking of getting on but after this im forced to rethink my decision.

I'll post some pictures of the front of the trans later tonight , for the shifter being in the center, converting the automatic trans I won't have to add the 4 speed hump...
As I stated in an earlier post, I don't know if the offset shifter is offered, call keisler on it...

As far as letting them know about what was missed or wrong on my ss700, believe me shafi has heard about it from me personally...

well, back to starting the mods for getting this ss700 on my housing...
I've turned down the pilot from 4.849 dia to the mopar bell dia of 4.807...
also today put my mopar housing Casting 2892626 on the bridgeport and dialed off the mounting holes... I'll post a picture of the results, for reference only...as castings vary in tolerance slightly from one another...

Last edited by Convertible Bee; 02/06/13 10:30 PM.