Dayclona,
You seriously expect me to believe that there was nothing malicious or not a malicious tone used in what you said? Come on dude. Really? You must have forgotten about the emoticons included in the post. What you said was not stating a "fact". It was a smart A$$ comment because someone suggested that our product may actually be worth the money because it actually fits. A fact would have been something like: "Currently Passon is having 5th reverse interlock issues and the SS700 isn't having these issues" You said our trans is a good option as long as you don't need 5th or reverse.
What is your deal? You are acting like we have no 5th gear or reverse. The fact of the matter is that I am aiming for a better end result. We have both gears.

Dayclona,
PLEASE take some advice, think a little before you type the next time someone doesn't trip over themselves to support your master. You are WAY off base here man and you are only digging a hole for yourself. I'm not sure if you know it or not, but there are A LOT of people on this board that are not Keisler supporters because of valid issues. I know that its hard for you to believe this, but its true. Just because they may not like keisler, this does not automatically mean they like me. Whether they like me or not, I'm not sure that they are not gonna appreciate you grouping them into a "Passon cheeleaders" group, making distasteful comments about them wearing skirts and exposing themselves and talking to them like they are idiots because they don't feel they should have to go through a whole bunch of extra stuff that they were not warned about prior to purchase. You are really just coming off bad here man.

By the way, I'll let the other jab of the "nothing install" go. Besides, I would far rather our customers have a seamless install that takes a few hours.
I don't even know what to say... Are you having a rough winter or something?

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com