I stopped in last night and helped Dale wire the Boone's Barn Yard Viper for a few hours.

It didn't have a single wire on it yesterday at 5pm.... Lol

No plumbing other than brake line but not sure if it's been bled yet.

Motor and tranny ae in but that's about it, here is a list of what I saw left to do:
Plumb, water, fuel and tranny
Wireing in the cab - switches, ignition, turn signals, head lights , fuel pump, etc
Dual carb linkage
Throttle pedal and rod/linkage to carbs
Rear fenders
Hood
Doors
Seats
Headers
Mufflers
Shifter and linkage
Finish roll cage, need to weld in rear bars and truck bed plate (for looks because it will be welded to the frame)
Dash
Steering column
Fuel cell
Fuel pump, regulator and 1 way valve so it can run off them mechanical pump on street and Aeromotive 2000 on the strip
Belts for drive and passenger
Plug wires
Mount new aluminum radiator and then go to town to find hoses that will work
Mount tranny cooler
Put grill and hood on
Fire up the new motor for the first time and st timing, etc.... Then drive to track tech in and drive 1,5000 miles. Lol

Now for the list form the Gremlin that Dales it taking:

Rewrite with new painless wiring kit
Mount and wire turn signals onto the fiberglass front end....
Built custom 2 1/4 headers (he said he would have them done by late after noon, not pretty but functional)
Plumb fuel line and radiator hoses
Install plug wires
Mount and install new steering wheel and custom made column
Oh and he only has a5 gallon fuel cell, so he'll need to fill it at least 40 times this next week. I suggested he put 2 fuel jugs in the passenger space and manually pump fuel from them onto the fuel cell as he drives down the road with one of those fist/squeeze hand pumps... Lol
I know I'm forgetting 20 things...

The Belvadere that Billy's daughter is flying in to drive:
He was in the middle of swapping out the stock spring and installing Hemi springs so it can act as their pack mule for supplies. He almost had the spring off when we quit around mid-night last night so this one will be finished and ready by noon today.

Darren had his car at his house installing the full exhaust with x pipe and everyone at dale's was telling him just ditch the x pipe and exhaust and install the motor.... Lol

And they still ALL believe they will all make it for Sunday check in....

Wade Metzinger 918-809-0987
71 Cuda 9.28@145 -1s, Pglide
68 Cuda 10.64@124 1.45 60's 318->390 eddys
Moparts discount code on WIX - moparts www.Filter1.com