Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

is there still only 1 that moves under its own power? I still dont feel like I'm ready and I'm driving mine all over the place.

Same here lol

Still taking it apart!! Rear end is out and laying on the ground..cleaning everything, checking the rod ends, and new QA1 double adjustables are on the way with stronger springs than last year. Hopefully, the bottoming out on every crack in the road will be taken care of.
Trying to remove the front end to install new K-member, but it is kicking my tail!! It's only been under there for 50 years, and it's not going without a fight. Tomorrow I'll bring home a bigger hammer..and an impact!

Boone on the truck, he just got around to pulling the parts he needs off the donor truck, and bringing the heads home from the machine shop...it's not looking good.

Dale reports that Darren's Charger, "Looks like it's been worked on for about 35 minutes since I was over there the last time".

Dale has been "Testing" the Belvedere for me...(read, racing it at Mopar events because all his stuff is apart.)

So yeah, we still have only 1 of 5 entries running and I'm really getting worried!

and the weather is starting to warm up. what about the cars you took last year? can you take them or are these the same cars?

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs