Thanks for the answers guys!

So here is the update we have all been anxiously awaiting!

I pressure tested my system up to 16 lbs.

I heard a small leak coming from the radiator.

I put my ear right next to it, under the top tank on the passenger side. This is where the bracket had rattled loose, which we just soldered back into place last week.

I left pressure in it, and it went from 16 lbs to 13-14 range after 15 minutes. I figure a 2-3 lb drop over 15 minutes is a pretty small leak.

My first thought was to run it, but put some stop leak in it. However, I thought I better fix the radiator first to make sure I don’t have any internal engine leaks.

So I may be getting a new radiator before next year!

My stock radiator (without a shroud provision) is actually smaller than the 22” support opening. It is only 19” IIRC. It cooled great though! I was actually impressed.

I thought I could get it fixed, add a core, etc, but that is just throwing money at a small radiator. I also have a 26” for a 69 b body that leaks like nothing else. It will need to be completely re-cored and fixed if I wanted to use that.

I may go with a 3 core, 22” champion aluminum radiator so I can run a shroud and keep it cool no matter what. I know a few people who have run them and have had good luck.

Anyway, I am encouraged by the very slow rate of leak from the radiator. That tells me I am probably safe on the intake leaks at the head.

This project has taken a lot longer than I originally anticipated!

Eightlitermopar

Mopar or no car