This was a fan clutch and 5 blade out of a 71 satellite with a 318. The motor is a 1985, so I don't know what the original blade and clutch came out of.

I'll measure it sometime tomorrow to see what the diameter is.

I will not be using a shroud at this time, since the tiny radiator does not have provision for one. I am going to run this radiator this year and replace it with a bigger aluminum unit next spring.

I am not sure of the exact fan measurement from the radiator, but its probably between 1-2 inches. I'll measure that exactly tomorrow as well.

I have new motor mounts, but the motor torque causing the blade pulling towards the hose has me a little worried. I still could put a torque strap somewhere to limit this

I do have some more tweaking of things to do before I fire it up.

I acquired the lifters from someone I trust who claim they had never been used. However, I am a bit leery of this and have ordered new ones to install before I fire it off.

I know it's a set back but good peace of mind. I have used slightly used lifters with new cams in the past and have never personally had a problem , however, I don't want to shred a new cam in my fresh motor because I cut a corner on lifters.

eightlitermopar

Mopar or no car