My 70 Charger has a fully rebuilt suspension with a few upgrades, but over the winter I'm going to make a few changes. As it is now, it responds and handles decent but lacks the "locked on rails" feeling I had with a modified 76 Camaro that I used to own.

The Charger has solid floors and frame rails. I rebuilt the front suspension using poly bushings in the UCAs and strut rods, but used rubber bushings in the LCAs. I have 1" torsion bars and a 1 1/8" front sway bar with KYB shocks. The alignment is set to 1/2 degree NEG camber, 3 degrees POS caster and zero toe. The rear has MP leaf springs, a 3/4" sway bar and KYB shocks. 18x9 front wheels with 275-40-18 Nitto 555 tires, 18x10 rears with 295-45-18 Nitto tires. NO frame connectors yet... Thats one of the upcoming changes. I have a Firm Feel stage 3 steering box with Fast ratio idler and pitman arms. Sometimes the rear end wants to come around whether I'm on the throttle or not. I rarely if ever get any understeer. I have an aluminum headed 440 stroker which may weigh about the same as the iron headed 318 that was there originally. I'm sure that my roll stiffness is greater at the rear than the front and I could remedy this 2 ways: Either increase the front rate with larger torsion bars or a thicker sway bar.... OR reduce the rear with softer springs aor a smaller sway bar.
My question is as stated... What suspension mods or upgrades have you made with your B body? I'm curious as to what others are using and how well it works... Thanks!

7003899-IMG_2756.jpg (559 downloads)