Quote:

i have talk with John two months a go and he promised to take care of this, also he didnt like my attitude as i post these pictures of the parts to forums, thing was i asked nicely over ten times first but they didnt see anything wrong on the parts, so only thing i can do is show others how those parts look like. Then i did send few link to them and they realise the was something wrong on the parts
and promised to compensite those issue by giving me discount on the billet upper arms as they told me i can not drive with those bendet tubular ones.Feb 28 we did they did send me documents about and after that i have asked about those over 10times..and ansure is basicly we will let you know when we have those ready.

If he were to take care of problems he wouldn't have any issues with your "Attitude"... It's not your attitude he doesn't like, it's bad press he doesn't like... If he took care of the issues quickly & fairly instead of bad press he would have a review saying "While every company has a problem from time to time it's how those problems are handled that separates the good vendors from the not so good.... Well I'm here to report XV stepped up... Instead the report reads XV stepped in crap....

I hope John makes this right but it sounds like he's shown his true colors..... Come on John, Make me eat crow... I'll be happy to post an apology when you make this right...

In order to make this thread pop up in a search about XV Motorsports we need to make sure we Include the full company name in each post, the more often the better... so make sure you include XV Motorsports in your post

Last edited by 1_WILD_RT; 05/13/11 01:53 PM.

"The Armies of our ancestors were lucky, in that they were not trailed by a second army of pencil pushers."