Quote:

Well it appears Pete's number is 516-384-6438 maybe he needs to be called & asked about this.....

Well, just to update this & keep it in the publics eye... I got a PM from Peter thanking me for posting his number...

"Hey Thanks
For posting my phone number.

Not cool in my opinion.

Peter "

My response to him...
"Sent to: GMachineDartGT
You posted it, I merely attached it to a ugly mess you don't seem to feel needs fixing... Take care of business & you wouldn't have to worry about it... Have a nice day!! "

Funny We all now know he's aware of the thread yet he didn't have the balls to post a response it the thread....

Now I'll admit he only works there and it really should be John Bulshitta that belongs in the hot seat but Peter still works for John, he doesn't have the integrity to leave a company pulling this kind of crap so IMO he's just as guilty & he posted his ph # John hasn't....

BTW Peter Thanks for reminding me to bump this thread back to the top..... It needs to be seen...

In order to make this thread pop up in a search about XV Motorsports we need to make sure we Include the full company name in each post, the more often the better... so make sure you include XV Motorsports in your post

Last edited by 1_WILD_RT; 05/13/11 01:54 PM.

"The Armies of our ancestors were lucky, in that they were not trailed by a second army of pencil pushers."