Quote:

Quote:

I had the same problems with magnum force they sent me a body stuff for b body told me that it was my fault nothing they can do . the manager told me they dont need east coast buisness they have more than they can handle out west .

thats good. we don't need that dangerous garbage on the roads on the east coast. keep that junk on the west coast.

Have not seen magnum force parts fail yet, and know of at least 30 person who have their control arms, dropped spindles and k-members on their car, no problems except for one person ordered wrong on the site and parts order was corrected (buyer payed shipping cause it was the buyers fault).

I wonder if he bought it online and checked the wrong box? As for your stuck with something, did you call back nicely and talk to someone in charge, or did you call back with the east coast attitude that west coasters don't need to deal with? Either way, seems like there is more to this than what is being said. I have two sets of their controls arms and will be putting more of those parts on my other ride when the time comes, have no fear of driving their parts hard and daily.