Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

2500 views and no response. wonder how much business this just cost them? bad news travels fast!!

There are five possible likelyhoods IMO at this point:

1. Times are tough and they are ready to toss in the towel, so why bother with the bickering, which might be justified
2. They are so busy raking in the dough they don't care to bother with the hassle with one upset customer.
3. They are clueless
4. They are on vacation
5. All the negatives mentioned in this post have merit and are not defensible

We'll see.

6. they don't read this blog and/or don't have a PC.

Nah, they see it... Too many employees were on here saying how wonderful the company's parts were to believe nobody is looking now....The sale was made, the parts were loaded into the boxes and now they're hoping this thread will go away...

they did contact me in Friday after i send the the link + some more pictures, the big chef did talk to me first then Peter. There where again some parts missing from the rear end, they did ship them in sameday but as always it means we have to wait week on those so we will make them our self to save time. i did suggest them to the double check everything in future.
They did offer me those billet uppers arms for 300dollars now witch is bit better offer than the original one as it was 700dollars (retail 725dollars) but i don't think that is a fair offer as we have done lot of extra labor because of missing parts and particle bad building quality.
Now the rear end is almost done, and same on the front.. but the front upper arms still the issue as those where so twisted that we did have to warm those up and regarding to them they cant handle that. we need to make my car ready for Easter on Shows here in Finland and there is lot of to do, make room to the tci 6x speed tranny, build the aluminium Hemi paint the parts, etc etc etc etc.....

in the picture you can see that we need to short the panhard tube a bit and bend it so it would not be attach to dana`s differential cover

6487419-webt3.jpg (162 downloads)
Last edited by studio57; 02/21/11 02:19 AM.