Quote:

I know they had some problems in the past with welding, can't say I've herad anything bad in the last couple years. As for fitment, they do say to drop your vehicle off at the shop for a better fit due to production being diffrent on each car. I mean, how many companies will build your frontend on your car to the cars specs for no additional charge? Seems lik these old stories keep getting resurfaced, and new date and folks think they are current. As for the silver charger, don't know the specs on it, so I can't comment if the work was done right or wrong before MF parts were installed on it. I'm going by personal experience with their products, not by what strangers post on the internet. I won't argue about it here, I'm happy and lots of thther folks are happy.

You guys on the east coast can keep all your badly rusty and beat cars there, well just enjoy our clean drivers out here.

shouldn't have to have them install it for you.. the alter-k seems not to have that problem.

the geometry problems are still current problems, just like the shock tower problems. yea yea i know they make a band aid for their poor design. like i said i haven't heard much about the welding problem but it has to be a concern spending that much money.

Quote:

so I can't comment if the work was done right or wrong before MF parts were installed on it.

you know who Matt Delaney is? trust me it was done right. just had garbage for a front end under it.