Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I had the same problems with magnum force they sent me a body stuff for b body told me that it was my fault nothing they can do . the manager told me they dont need east coast buisness they have more than they can handle out west .

thats good. we don't need that dangerous garbage on the roads on the east coast. keep that junk on the west coast.

Have not seen magnum force parts fail yet, and know of at least 30 person who have their control arms, dropped spindles and k-members on their car, no problems except for one person ordered wrong on the site and parts order was corrected (buyer payed shipping cause it was the buyers fault).

then you don't follow the posts on them very well. i have followed posts on tube front ends for years now and over the years there have been a ton of posts here and on other mopar forums talking about magnumforce ones having cracked welds ( haven't heard much about that lately but was a problem for some time), very poor fitment and horrible geometry and handling on the street. like i said. keep that junk over there.