I know there was a deal with the owner and Sean hyland. All the work done "at XV", with the the exceptions of some smaller work which was done actually in the XV building, was being done in Canada. I toured the shop in NY with the owner shortly after the place was occupied. My impressions were he was a business man first, car enthusiast second, and engineering student 3rd. I questioned the failure analysis of the vette spindles with a car that weighed significantly more, and was taller than, the car the parts were designed for. I can say, over time, he was vindicated as I know of no failures like that. But I got the feeling that he accepted some things without the empirical testing to really be able to assert they were bullet proof. Nice guy, cool cars. I would think they will make better good on things than they have tho.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.